Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > “NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE” PLEASE CHECK THE...
“NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE” PLEASE CHECK THE NETWORK”

1984 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2018-01-22 19:46:31

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    OscarRivera
    2018-01-22 19:46:31
     We are faced with the infamous problem with not being able to update my Maxi Sys unit, MODEL #: WQ8MAXISYSMY908, SERIAL # V09G30201814; with the same old usual issue everybody else was historically having of getting the infamous  “NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE” PLEASE CHECK THE NETWORK” error message. I can  go online with all major browsers,{ w/ IE; Google Chrome; Firefox, etc. I can watch You Tube vids, Buy & sell on ebay etc. ETC}; without any issues. When I log on to the Pro Autel website; it shows that I have 2 units registered;  (my older DS 708 & newer Maxi SYS unit). It also shows that I have 1 year of updates presently due & owed & available for my Maxi SYS, it lists all of the new updates & their release dates; issues corrected. Yet we are not able to perform any updates. When I attempt to update the tablets internal “SYSTEM” from the older V1.1.10 / Nov 13 2013 release to the latest V1.02.10 / DEC 2014 release; we get a “Download Failed!” error message. We did the Autel Tech Support solution of removing & deleting the “init.xml file” from the Root Explorer, /mnt/sdcard/scan/ menu ; however w/ no resolve. We also went into the “Settings” & selected the “App info”, performed the “Force Stop” process of Maxisys and cleared the data; as per also recommended by Autel tech support,  then tried to update the unit again & same situation..

I read on previous Autel community blog notes about the possibility of networks  blocking Autel’s IP address when using the Ethernet port. They ask for us to make sure all the IP addresses and ports Nos. are added to the “WHITE LIST” of your firewall setting. Is this required when using wireless as well? I only see on/in the Settings Menu the ability to configure (DHCP/Static IP) Ethernet devices; NOT wireless. My main question is it possible to download the updates directly to my PC, then perhaps move them to a Micro SD card & then perform the update????? Is that one of the purposes of what the PC Suite?!?!?!?! To help facilitate this process!?!?!? Any information would greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance….

Total1 Pages